- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Hope for the Heart
Start your journey toward financial freedom today with this quick and simple guide on money management! Packed with practical money saving tips, proven strategies, and biblical insight, this 96-page book shows how to honor God with your personal finances, reign in your spending habits, and move out from under the burden of debt into financial freedom.
Do you wake up in the morning with money issues on your mind? Do you worry about how to pay your bills? Are you envious of certain people because they have things you can't afford? If any of these statements apply to you, it may be time to evaluate how you handle your finances. To gain a godly perspective on finances and learn how to wisely manage your money, check out this easy-to-understand Christian guide on money management. It coversN
- What the Bible says about money, stewardship, giving, and tithes. Includes key Bible verses
- 4 myths about money that lead to overspending
- 6 common lifestyle choices that can keep you stuck in debt. Includes a checklist that will help you evaluate whether you are making wise spending decisions.
- 5 key principles on how to manage your money, covering everything from growing in contentment to practicing self-control. Scripture verses and life-application steps included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology