Finally Alive! - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
What does it mean to be "born again?" Many Christians aren't even sure what it means, and those outside the church often equate it with judgement and hypocritical behavior. In Finally Alive, John Piper argues that this term has lost it's true meaning. To that end, he takes you back to what the New Testament says about being born again, and shows you how powerful, transforming and radical new birth in Christ really is.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Alicia Tirrell5 Stars Out Of 5April 15, 2010Alicia TirrellThis book is an amazing read. I have enjoyed every chapter, and studying the Scripture along with the text. It's challenging and seems to always call me to "test myself to see that I am in the faith." Again, another wonderful book from John Piper !!
Matt S5 Stars Out Of 5November 7, 2009Matt SI can't say enough good things about this book. It details biblically what being born again really is, how it happens and why God gets all the glory. This is much less a novel or a narrative than it is a long expository sermon. Piper basically takes you verse by verse and explains the new birth piece by piece and step by step. He also exposes biblically false convesion. Finally, after finishing with that...Piper shares the ministry we have and our duty to share with others "the good news that was preached to you," so we can be used by God in order that dead people would be finally alive.
Min. Harry AllenBirmingham, Al.Age: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5August 3, 2009Min. Harry AllenBirmingham, Al.Age: 35-44Gender: maleGreat Book I think all young&older christians should read this. Why because it explain truly how regeneration(being saved)work and what roll the individual play in being saved and if the person were to get off track the book explain how to get back in line with the LORD. Finally Alive Great Book!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality