Filled with the Spirit / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Our Daily Bread Ministries
Publication Date: 2016
Being "filled with the Spirit" can have different meanings to different people. Its important to first turn to Scripture to understand who the Holy Spirit is and how He works. When we submit ourselves to Him, we are asking Him to take control or "fill us" so that our thoughts and actions are in line with what God wants. Herb Vander Lugt explains what the Spirit-filled life looks like and how we can experience it to the fullest.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit