- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Contributors include: Barbara Amos, Bishop Charles Blake, Reinhard Bonnke, Paul Cedar, Billy Joe Daugherty, Joy Dawson, Steve Fry, Joseph Garlington, Jane Hansen, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Freda Lindsay, Bill McCartney, Lloyd Ogilvie, Fuchsia Pickett, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, and many others.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- In-text charts and maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Bridging the Testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Dealing With the "Last Things"—The Rapture, Second Coming, and the Millennium
- In Studying the Book of Revelation
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration
- Aflame With Passion for World Evangelism
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing To the Nations
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry
- How to Lead a Person To the Savior
- Presentation page
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50
- Free Bible Study Tools download available
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founding pastor of The Church On the Way, Van Nuys, California. He has written over forty books, has composed more than 600 hymns, and is the Executive Editor of many Spirit-Filled Life publications. He is heard around the world on radio and television.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Text Color: Red Letter
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- 9-point type size
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
Patty5 Stars Out Of 5NLT Spirit Filled BibleApril 3, 2018PattyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I love this Bible! Great for deep study as well as morning devotions. I recommend this to those new to the faith and those who are more mature in their faith.
Tychicus5 Stars Out Of 5I was not disappointed!January 23, 2018TychicusQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Excellent well put together Bible. Emphasis is on the Holy Spirit which gives depth into the third Person of the Trinity! The print is 9.5 pt. with slighty smaller print on the commentary. A durable cover which can leave finger prints but can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Very well laid out pages and you will find no difficulty in reading; I am 72 years old. Usually over a week for any delivery in Canada via Canada Post.
Rich R.1 Stars Out Of 5Cumbersome, not user friendlyOctober 10, 2017Rich R.Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have since returned this e-book purchase. It is too slow and cumbersome for my tablet. Not user friendly at all. #disappointing
Jodave5 Stars Out Of 5Much better than I had expectedAugust 14, 2017JodaveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible proved to be much better than I had expected. Most of the notes and other helpful supplementary material are good and useful, even though I do not agree with every last one of them. Most readers should benefit from using this Bible, and so I am recommending it to them. The title of this Bible may prove somewhat misleading to certain readers, but this should not lead them to reject it without further inspection and evaluation.
DaveE5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Edition.August 10, 2017DaveEQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased another NLT bible to read but was taken aback by the chapter introductions, particularly for Genesis and Revelation. i queried one of the authors. The response was flippant and condesending. The inaccuracy of the introductions casts doubt on the entire edition. I purchased this bible to replace that one. I'm nearing tbe end of 1 Kings and so far find the references and commentary to be very accurate with previous bible readings. This bible will be my dailey reader. I'm in this bible every day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is the study by Frederick K.C. Price still in this version?
This Bible includes an article by Frederick K. C. Price titled, 'God's Plan For Abundance.'