Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
In Fighting Cancer 20 Different Ways, Contreras and Daniels Kennedy, who has more than a decade of experience counseling cancer patients, explain twenty specific things you can do to lower your risk of getting cancer or improve your change of surviving the disease.
When you're ready to take the battle to the enemy...
Here you will learn...
- How to lower your cancer mortality risk by 60 percent just by adapting a healthy diet and lifestyle
- When chemotherapy is effective-and when it isn't
- What you eat can heal you
- How conventional and alternative medicine can work together to fight cancer
- How emotional and spiritual therapies can help your body heal
Francisco Contreras, M.D., oversees The Oasis of Hope Hospital, a cancer care facility in Mexico widely known for alternative treatment methods. He uses the latest advancements in the war against the disease while creating a positive, loving, faith-building atmosphere for healing. Dr. Contreras is a renowned lecturer and author of The Hope of Living Long and Well and Health in the 21st Century.