- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Many women walk through life feeling judged, worried, and afraid. Are you one of them? Popular blogger Balarie knows how you feel because she's been there! In her compassionate, encouraging, biblically based guide, she empowers you to overcome eight fear-inducers so you can live with passion, confidence, purpose, and faith. Includes a 12-week study guide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2017
With remarkable compassion born from personal experience, Kelly Balarie shows women how to
· Cultivate unstoppable faith by harnessing God's Word and promptings
· Pray panic-, blood pressure- and stress-reducing prayers to usher in lasting peace
· Discover clear and immediate action plans to exchange worry for God's greatest gifts
· Implement daily bravery decrees to stand armed through the day
· Participate in a 12-week study guide to foster new courageous habits
Kelly pulls back the curtain of fear so you can find the beautiful woman God created you to be.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues