- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Author and pastor Craig Groeschel helps you uncover who you really area man created in the image of God with a warriors heartand how to fight the good fight for whats right. You will find the strength to fight the battles you know you need to fightthe ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family.
Craig will also look at examples from the Bible, including our good buddy Samson. Yep, the dude with the rippling biceps and hippie hair and a thing for Delilah. You may be surprised how much we have in common with this guy. By looking at his life, youll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. Youll become who God made you to be:
A man who knows how to fight for whats right.
And dont you dare show up for this fight unarmed. Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God
Its time to fight like a man. For Gods Sake, FIGHT.
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Divine Direction, Liking Jesus, Fight, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues