- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2015
Third book in a humanitarian trilogy that includes Where Mercy Fails: Darfurs Struggle to Survive and Rubble Nation: Haitis Pain, Haitis Promise Combines dramatic photojournalism and compelling narrative to give a voice and a face to the global issue of hunger Includes authors interview and discussion guide for group use This dramatic work of photojournalism and powerful storytelling describes how the battle to end hunger is being won, bit by bit, in places like Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States, through the compassionate work of grass-roots communities of faith involved in anti-hunger efforts. For individuals, study groups, and participants in local and nation-wide anti-hunger programs.
Paul Jeffrey is a United Methodist missionary photojournalist. He lived in Latin America for two decades and has filed stories and images from more than 65 countries around the world. His work has appeared in media ranging from the Washington Post to National Geographic Explorer. He lives in Oregon. CHRIS HERLINGER, a writer with Church World Service, is a freelance journalist whose reporting for Religion News Service has appeared in the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and Chicago Tribune. His reporting from Haiti has appeared in the Catholic News Service, Ecumenical News International, The Christian Century, and the National Catholic Reporter. He lives in New York City.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics