Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Learn from the fierce women of God who changed the world. In this six-week study we will look at lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they changed the world by living into God’s calling.
The Fierce Workbook contains five devotional lessons and Bible Study for each week's lesson.
|Title: Fierce, Women's Bible Study Participant's Workbook|
By: Jennifer Cowart
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Stock No: WW882902
Messy People: Life Lessons from Imperfect Biblical Heroes - Women's Bible Study, Leader GuideJennifer CowartAbingdon Press / 2018 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Messy People: Life Lessons from Imperfect Biblical Heroes, Women's Bible Study (DVD, Bible Study Book, and Leader Guide)Jennifer CowartAbingdon Press / 2018 / Other$60.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$81.97Save 26% ($20.98)
Learn from the fierce women of God who changed the world.
The word fierce is trendy. It is used to describe women who are extreme athletes, high-level executives, or supermodels. Women at the top of their game. But what about the rest of us? Can we be fierce? Absolutely! In fact, women like us have been changing the world for thousands of yearsmany who received little fanfare yet lived fiercely anyway. In this six-week study we will look at lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they changed the world by living into Gods calling, including:
- The midwives of Egypt (Shiphrah and Puah), who made hard decisions in the face of evil
- Deborah, who was an unlikely and powerful leader
- Naaman's slave girl, who bravely points others to God's healing power
- The Woman at the Well, who boldly repented and shared her faith
- Lois and Eunice, who parented with intentionality and effectiveness
- Dorcas, who showed kindness to those in need.
As we explore their lives, we will discover how we too can live into our callings, honor the Lord, and even change the world through our courage, faithfulness, and obedience.
Bible Study Features:
- A six-week study of lesser-known female characters in the Bible.
- Helps women consider how they can be fierce women of God.
- Workbook includes five devotional lessons for every week of study.
- Each DVD segment features an opening "fierce" vignette followed by engaging Bible teaching with practical life application.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader Guide and DVD.
Jennifer Cowart is Executive and Teaching pastor of Harvest Church. With degrees in Christian education, counseling, and business, she has been integral to the development of the Emerging and Discipleship Ministries at Harvest, which include more than 300 small groups that meet in homes and workplaces. She is the author of two womens Bible studies (Fierce and Messy People) and several small group studies co-authored with her husband, Jim, including Grounded in Prayer and Living the Five. Jen is an avid movie-goer and travel enthusiast. She and Jim love doing life with their kids, Aly, Josh, and Andrew.