Add To Cart
Learn from the fierce women of God who changed the world. In this six-week study we will look at lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they changed the world by living into God’s calling.
The Fierce Workbook contains five devotional lessons and Bible Study for each week's lesson.
|Title: Fierce, Women's Bible Study Participant's Workbook|
By: Jennifer Cowart
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Stock No: WW882902
Messy People: Life Lessons from Imperfect Biblical Heroes - Women's Bible Study, Leader GuideJennifer CowartAbingdon Press / 2018 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Messy People: Life Lessons from Imperfect Biblical Heroes, Women's Bible Study (DVD, Bible Study Book, and Leader Guide)Jennifer CowartAbingdon Press / 2018 / Other$60.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$81.97Save 26% ($20.98)
Learn from the fierce women of God who changed the world.
The word fierce is trendy. It is used to describe women who are extreme athletes, high-level executives, or supermodels. Women at the top of their game. But what about the rest of us? Can we be fierce? Absolutely! In fact, women like us have been changing the world for thousands of yearsmany who received little fanfare yet lived fiercely anyway. In this six-week study we will look at lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they changed the world by living into Gods calling, including:
- The midwives of Egypt (Shiphrah and Puah), who made hard decisions in the face of evil
- Deborah, who was an unlikely and powerful leader
- Naaman's slave girl, who bravely points others to God's healing power
- The Woman at the Well, who boldly repented and shared her faith
- Lois and Eunice, who parented with intentionality and effectiveness
- Dorcas, who showed kindness to those in need.
As we explore their lives, we will discover how we too can live into our callings, honor the Lord, and even change the world through our courage, faithfulness, and obedience.
Bible Study Features:
- A six-week study of lesser-known female characters in the Bible.
- Helps women consider how they can be fierce women of God.
- Workbook includes five devotional lessons for every week of study.
- Each DVD segment features an opening "fierce" vignette followed by engaging Bible teaching with practical life application.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader Guide and DVD.
Jennifer Cowart is the executive pastor at Harvest Church, a United Methodist congregation in Warner Robins, Georgia, that she and her husband, Jim, began in 2001. Today Harvest serves about 2,500 people in seven worship services weekly. With degrees in Christian education, counseling, and business, she oversees a wide variety of ministries and enjoys doing life and ministry with others. As a gifted Bible teacher and speaker, Jen brings biblical truth to life through humor, authenticity, and everyday application. She is the author of the Bible study Messy People: Life Lessons from Imperfect Biblical Heroes. In addition, she and her husband, Jim, have co-written several small group studies including Hand Me Downs and Living the Five. They are the proud parents of two children.