Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 8 hours; 7 CDs; read by Sarah Zimmerman.
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2016
Series: True Woman
For Married Men Only: Three Principles for Loving Your Wife Unabridged Audiobook on CDTony Evanschristianaudio / 2012 / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband Unabridged Audiobook on CDTony Evanschristianaudio / 2012 / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
Letters to My Daughters: The Art of Being a Wife - unabridged audio book on CDBarbara Raineychristianaudio / 2016 / Compact disc$9.59 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.98Save 40% ($6.39)
Can you have a strong personality and still be a godly wife? YES!
Do you ever get the idea that being a godly wife means you need to be a mousy doormat? Be as unnoticeable as a doorknob? Or have a personality transplant?
Fierce Women: The Power of a Soft Warrior smashes that idea. No matter whether youre an extrovert or more introverted, Kimberly Wagner believes women are created to be a compelling force.
You may not see yourself as beautifully fierce or even slightly strong, but what if God has placed a powerful fierceness within you, within every woman? Kim admits her fierceness became a source of conflict in her marriage, but the relationship dynamic totally changed when she discovered her fierce strengths could be used to encourage and inspire her husband. She invites you to come alongside as she takes an honest look at a destructive relationship dynamic and casts a vision for the transformation God can bring to troubled marriages.
A True Woman Book; the goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world
KIMBERLY WAGNER is the author of Fierce Women: The Power of a Soft Warrior. Spreading God's glory is Kim's deepest passion. Her desire for women to connect with Christ is woven through everything she writes. You can read her daily blog at www.KimberlyWagner.org where she encourages women to be students of the Word. Kim is a frequent guest on the Revive our Hearts radio program, as well as a regular contributor to the True Woman blog. She is an author, a women's conference speaker, and a blogger. She is married to her favorite pastor, LeRoy Wagner, and they enjoy hanging out with their adult children and growing tribe of grandchildren!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Family >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships