- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Fierce Faith, Alli Worthington reminds you that Jesus's call to "fear not" can seem like the hardest instruction to follow, but it is the path to serenity and a happier life. With humor and honesty, Alli offers real strategies for coping with life's big fears and little everyday worries. Alli's no-nonsense, wise advice will lighten your heart and help you cut through the daily clutter of fear and worry to reconnect with your own fierce faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Sometimes Jesuss call to "fear not" seems like the hardest instruction to follow.
Some days you faultlessly juggle everything that is your lifekids, husband, house, job, church, friendships, school, pets, appointments, and on and on. Other days the very thought of which ball youre going to drop puts your anxiety level through the roof. Youre afraid youre forgetting something. And you are: Gods advice to fear not.
Alli Worthington knows all about the ways a woman can be hard on herself. She shares her own fear struggles with humor and honestywhile offering real strategies for coping with lifes big worries as well as those little everyday worries.
Alli uses biblical wisdom and practical insight to help you:
- Identify fear-based thinking.
- Overcome the big and little worries in life.
- Learn a simple trick to stop the anxiety spiral.
- Live a more confident, less worried life.
Grab a cup of coffee and sit down for some encouragement from a friend. Allis no-nonsense, wise advice will lighten your heart and help you cut through the daily clutter of fear and worry to reconnect with your own fierce faith.
Alli Worthington helps people be successful in life and business. She is a speaker, business coach, and entrepreneur. She lives outside Nashville with her husband, Mark, their five sons, and a pampered rescued dog.
Her goal is to help women live the life they were created to live. She helps small business owners, ministries, and Fortune 500 companies be more successful.
Allis no-nonsense, guilt-free take on motherhood, parenting, and balance has led to appearances on The Today Show and Good Morning America. You can connect with Alli at Alliworthington.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues