Fields of the Fatherless: Discover the Joy of Compassionate Living - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Today, millions of orphaned children live in a world without hope. Tom Davis' Fields of the Fatherless is a clarion call, and a challenge, to allow our hearts to be stirred to reach out and be the hands and feet of Christ to these millions of souls. Discover the pure joy found in compassionate living for others by serving "the least of these." Includes a "Guide to Walking in the Fields of the Fatherless," for group or personal study. Foreword by Steven Curtis Chapman.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality