- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Beth Moore is widely known and respected as an engaging and effective speaker, Bible teacher, and best-selling author. Feathers from My Nest reveals a more contemplative and personal side of Beth, very much in the spirit of her Things Pondered. Feathers from My Nest is a collection of vignettes, as Beth reflects on items belonging to her daughters who have left the nest for college. As she ponders each item, rich in memories, Beth draws from its spiritual significance. This book not only tugs gently on the sentimental heartstrings of parents, it also reminds us all of the gift of grace children offer our lives every day.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2005
CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Beth tells it like it is!January 30, 2014CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4As a mother I really enjoyed this book. Beth is very open as she shares her family's story. She made me laugh and made me cry and I could relate to much of what she shared. She is very real and isn't afraid to share even some of the negative things in their lives but throughout it all she encourages us and points us to the Father. This book is well worth reading.
Lisa Navratil5 Stars Out Of 5May 13, 2010Lisa NavratilI bought this for a Mother/Daughter Banquet...our theme was "His Eye Is On the Sparrow" and Beth's book gave us many insights to prepare a speech. I am only half way through it, but so far, it is a great read!
Lin Harris5 Stars Out Of 5March 27, 2009Lin HarrisThis is typical of the Beth we love - crisp, honest, human. You will take away spiritual lessons from Beth, the consummate vessel for God's word to us.
claudia eisenburg5 Stars Out Of 5July 28, 2008claudia eisenburgThis is a wonderful book and makes a great gift for the mother who's first born is leaving the nest and heading off to college.
Jan Skiles5 Stars Out Of 5October 31, 2007Jan SkilesI absolutely love this little book by Beth Moore! Her frank honesty is refreshing. The stories she shares make me think of my own empty nest and the "feathers" that I myself can gather, save and cherish. I have smiled my way through every page...sometimes through tears. A perfect gift for all your empty-nest friends!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues