Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Rose Publishing Product Code: 455X
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Series: Rose Quick-Reference Pamphlet
Islam & Christianity, PamphletRose Publishing / 2004 / Other$2.99 Retail:
$3.99Save 25% ($1.00)
Sam Nadler is president of Word of Messiah Ministries, an outreach which develops leaders for world-wide impact for the gospel among the Jewish People. He served as president of Chosen People Ministries and started the Jews for Jesus outreach in New York City. He received a doctoral degree from Southern Evangelical Seminary and has authored several books including Messiah in the Feasts of Israel, The Messianic Answer Book, Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet and devotional commentaries on Jonah and Ruth.
Nadler is a Jewish believer in Jesus who was brought up in an Orthodox Jewish home in Queens, New York. As he began looking at the Old Testament prophecies, they seemed to point to Jesus as the Messiah. He soon came to faith in Jesus and realized his Jewishness wasn't just some accident of nature—God had a plan and purpose, not only for the Jewish people as a whole, but for Nadler personally.
Easily see the meaning, significance, and symbolism of each of the 9 feasts at a glance with this pamphlet's incredible quick-reference chart and simple summaries. Enjoy getting an in-depth, close-up look at 9 feasts of the Bible. Using side-by-side charts and simple summaries, this pamphlet shows why each feast was established by God, how it points to Christ, and why it's still important for Christians today.
Throughout the Old Testament, God commanded the people of Israel to observe feasts and holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things that He had done in the lives of Israel's ancestors. The Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet is a full-color pamphlet that celebrates and explains the meaning behind the biblical feasts and why they are important today. Feasts of the Bible contains easy-to-read charts that cover each holiday and its details.
4 Key Features of the Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet
1. Quick-Reference: Get a Simple Overview of all 9 Christian Feasts in the Bible
Covering everything from Passover to the Day of Atonement, this easy-to-understand reference guide explains each of the 9 feasts, covering its:
- Name and pronunciation (Includes Hebrew writing)
- Simple summary of common customs and practices
- Celebration date
- How each feast specifically points to Jesus as Messiah
- Key Scriptures from the Old and New Testament
- Dozens of additional facts and insights that will add depth to any Old or New Testament study
2. Highly Visual: Packed with Charts & Summaries
Quickly see the importance and meaning behind each feast of the Bible at a glance with this quick-reference pamphlet—
- Get a clear overview of all 9 major feasts of the Bible, including Passover, Rosh HaShanah, Day of Atonement, Feast of the Tabernacles, Feast of Unleavened Bread, and more!
- Find out how each feast points to Jesus Christ and relates to us as believers today!
- Enjoy having side-by-side charts, simple summaries, key Bible verses, Hebrew pronunciations, an updated feasts calendar, dozens of fascinating facts, and more!
3. Practical: Includes Calendars for the Feasts of Israel
Enjoy having updated calendars for when each feast takes place as well as simple explanations for the Jewish and Gregorian calendars!
4. Relevant: Fascinating Facts on the Jewish Feasts of the Bible
- Passover: A hymn is usually sung at the end of the Passover service, as was the case with Jesus and his disciples during the Last Supper (Matthew 26:30).
- During the Feast of Trumpets synagogue services, the shofar (ram's horn) is blown 100 times.
- Hanukkah is known as the Feast of Lights or the Feast of Dedication because of a legendary miraculous provision of oil for the eternal light in the Temple.
- Purim marks the deliverance of the Jews through Queen Esther.
The Pamphlet Includes 9 Feasts of the Bible—The Major Feasts of Israel with Summaries
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim or Reishit)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets or New Year (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Feast of Tabernacles or Booths (Sukkot)
- Feast of Dedication or Feast of Lights (Hanukkah or Chanukah)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
12 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 33 inches long.
The Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet is a fantastic teaching tool for churches and groups who want to explore their Jewish heritage found in Christ. Find the observance of the feasts and holidays as a meaningful way to add depth to their devotion to God.