Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Also included with the DVD are PDF Files for the Leader Guide, Poster, flier, postcard, bulletin insert, and banners for promotion.
You need to purchase a Participant Guide for each person (WW364677) which includes the discussion and application questions, definitions, comparison charts, and extra information. A complete Curriculum Kit is also sold separately: (WW364646).
Rose Publishing Product Code: 101DV
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)
Series: Rose DVD Bible Studies
From Passover and Yom Kippur to Rosh HaShanah, easily find out how ALL 7 major Jewish feasts of the Bible point to Christ with this ready-to-use DVD study! Featuring simple explanations and showing actual items used in each celebration, this self-guided DVD study is easy to understand and packed with fascinating facts! Perfect for small groups! This teaching series will:
- Show how Messiah Jesus is the fulfillment of the feasts and holidays of the Old Testament.
- Illustrate the Jewish roots of Christianity (includes how to host a Christian seder!)
- Explain history and symbolism in the Old Testament.
- Lead your group through simple summaries, key Scripture references, discussion questions, practical applications, and more!
Often times, Bible studies focus mainly on Passover, but they don't cover the other Jewish feasts in the Bible. The Feasts of the Bible is the ultimate 6-session Christian DVD-based study on 7 key feasts and holidays of the Bible. Dr. Sam Nadler, your guide through Feasts of the Bible, was brought up in a traditional Jewish home and came to believe in Jesus as Messiah.
You Don't Have to Be An Expert to Lead It! This Complete Kit is All-Inclusive—
This ready-to-use small group curriculum kit, gives you everything you need:
- DVD containing six 30-minute teaching sessions.
- One Leader Guide that includes a session outline, key terms and definitions, a step-by-step guide for leading a discussion, tips for Group Discussion, Reflection Questions, etc.
- One Participant Guide that includes a session outline, key terms, key Bible verses, discussion questions, reflection questions, charts, diagrams, photos, definitions, and more.
- CD-ROM containing PDFs of fliers, brochures, bulletin inserts, door hangers, posters, and banners for promoting the study.
- Additional Resources to Go Even Deeper, including:
- Feasts of the Bible PowerPoint®, featuring more than 100 full-color slides.
- Feasts of the Bible pamphlet: a fold-out, side-by-side chart that shows key information at a glance.
- Messiah in the Feasts of Israel Handbook—a 240-page book by Dr. Sam Nadler.
5 Key Features of Rose's Feasts of the Bible DVD Study
- Easy-to-Understand Overview—Get a solid overview on 7 major Jewish feasts, including Passover, Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Feast of Tabernacles, and more!
- Live Demonstrations with Explanations—This DVD doesn't just tell you about Jewish customs. It SHOWS you them by including real life artifacts and utensils used in these celebrations. Includes a complete Passover Sedar.
- Hebrew Pronunciations—Hear how to say important Hebrew words and phrases as you find out their meaning and how they point to Christ.
- Interesting Facts—Enjoy discovering fascinating facts, such as: Pentecost means 50 in Greek. It is celebrated 50 days after Passover.
- All-Inclusive—Anyone can lead this all-inclusive kit that features a ready-to-use teaching DVD, a leader guide, participant guide, PowerPoint®, and more!
The Six Sessions:
- God's Redemptive Plan, Sabbath
- Passover (includes how to perform a Christian seder), Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits
- Feast of Trumpets
- Day of Atonement
- Feast of Tabernacles
You don’t have to be an expert to lead this 6-session study. The Feasts of the Bible study is perfect for small groups, Bible studies, or personal use. Ages: Young adult to adult.