Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Can you imagine your life without fear? In Fearless: A DVD Study, Max Lucado invites you to envision a day in which you could trust more and fear less. Through six compelling sessions, he addresses some of your greatest fears, shows how the resolution to those fears might be simpler than you think, and outlines a spiritual solution to the growing minefield of fears prevalent in the world today.
- Why Are We Afraid?
- Fear of Not Mattering
- Fear of Disappointing God
- Fear of Life's Final Moments
- Fear of Global Calamity
- Fear of God Getting Out of My Box
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Can you imagine your life without fear?
In his book Fearless, Max Lucado offers hope and calm in a time of unprecedented fear in our nation and the world. Now Max's timeless messages are also available in discussion guide and DVD (each sold separately) that can be used for individual reflection or small-group discussion.
Fearless draws from Jesus encounters with people in frightening situations giving evidence that we can trust God through these scary times. In six sessions, Max takes a close look at our greatest fears and offers scripturally based reassurance and guidance through even the toughest moments of our lives. This discussion guide can be used for personal journaling or as a prompt for open-hearted discussions with your small group. Let Max Lucado show you how to find a sense of peace and security in today's troubled world.
- Why Are We Afraid? (8:00)
- Fear of Not Mattering (8:00)
- Fear of Disappointing God (9:00)
- Fear of Life's Final Moments (10:00)
- Fear of Global Calamity (10:30)
- Fear of God Getting Out of My Box (9:30)
Designed for use with the Fearless Discussion Guide 9781418542719 (sold separately).
With more than 130 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: What is the length of each session?
Below are each of the session titles and times:
1. Why Are We Afraid (7:45)
2. Fear of Not Mattering (8:07)
3. Fear of Disappointing God (9:06)
4. Fear of Life's Final Moments (10:17)
5. Fear of Global Calamity (10:26)
6. Fear of God Getting Out of My Box (9:33)