- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Fearless Living and Loving guides readers through a journey of self-discovery. Its uplifting stories offer a new way to perceive the world, and its timeless lessons empower Christians to make positive, life-changing choices.
As we endure hardships, questions arise. Has God given up on me? How can I gain more courage and strength? How can I find lasting inner peace? Fearless Living and Loving explores these concerns as it presents the transforming ministry of Christ in a way that everyone can understand. Jesus affirmed that, as our love grows, we are better equipped to overcome adversity. And as our faith grows, we are able to let go of worry and doubt.
In times of sickness or decline, people want to feel safe and loved. In times of pain or distress, people seek to learn more about lifes meaning and purpose. And in times of loss or sadness, people strive to maintain hope. These existential truths are found in every part of the world. Yet, by inviting Gods love into our hearts, we can be ready for lifes biggest challenges. And by embracing the Light of Christ, we can live and love without fear.
Praise for Fearless Living and Loving:
Heart-warming, healing, and inspirational. I look at my life in a completely different way.
Melinda Crowley, licensed caregiver
Ive found my center again. A real gem!
JoAnne Dole, registered nurse
Uplifting lessons which help us find peace in every moment.
Dr. Susan Berner, physician
Comfort at a time when my life was turned upside down.
Mary Newman, massage therapist
Insightful and thought-provoking. A powerful presentation of Christs teachings!
Rev. Julie Keene, pastor
Complex issues explained so that everyone can grasp them. A great gift!
Tomek Ossoski, transitional care administrator
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational