Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Each sunrise seems to bring fresh reasons for fear.
They're talking layoffs at work, slowdowns in the economy, flare-ups in the Middle East, turnovers at headquarters, downturns in the housing market, upswings in global warming. The plague of our day, terrorism, begins with the word terror. Fear, it seems, has taken up a hundred-year lease on the building next door and set up shop. Oversized and rude, fear herds us into a prison of unlocked doors. Wouldn't it be great to walk out?
Imagine your life, wholly untouched by angst. What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats? If you could hover a fear magnet over your heart and extract every last shaving of dread, insecurity, or doubt, what would remain? Envision a day, just one day, where you could trust more and fear less.
Can you imagine your life without fear?
|Title: Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear|
By: Max Lucado
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW946394
The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly and Without FearJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
How to Overcome Fear: and Live Your Life to the FullestMarcos WittAtria Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
Calm My Anxious Heart: A Woman's Guide to Finding ContentmentLinda DillowNavPress / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 87 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Fear may fill the world but does not have to fill your heart.
Each sunrise seems to bring fresh reasons for fear. Layoffs at work. Slowdowns in the economy. Health scares. Division. Oversized and rude, fear herds us into the prison of our anxious minds and keeps us from the freedom Christ offers.
New York Times bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado invites us to turn to faith, not fear, as our default reaction to the threats of life. In this book, Max will help you:
- Find freedom from the fear of insignificance.
- Take comfort that the Lord will never leave your side.
- Unleash your worries and become filled with peace.
Today, learn to trust more and fear less.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Personal Growth
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Cyber Week Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth