Fearless Conversation: Why Is Jesus So Radical?, Participant's Guide: Discussions from Matthew & Luke
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Dig deep into what the Bible has to say and join in thoughtful conversation focusing on the life of Jesus. Based on discussions from Matthew and Luke, topics include "How can I tell if Jesus cares enough to act in my situation?" and "Can we really beat temptation?" This participant book contains Bible commentaries, discussion questions, and all the Scripture readings (NIV) for each lesson. Each title in the series is 13 weeks; titles are available concurrently so you can start with any volume you choose!
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Series: Fearless Conversation Study
This Means Love: Service Projects for Women Who Want to Make a DifferenceGroup Publishing / 2013 / Other$21.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)
A Mom's Book of Encouragement Participant's BookGroup Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Lasting Impressions: From Visiting to Belonging, RevisedMark WaltzGroup Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Vintage Christmas Participant Booklet, package of 10Group Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$7.99Save 19% ($1.50)
Thats what Fearless Conversation Adult Sunday School Curriculum is designed to dobuild relationships through authentic conversation. Looking to the Bible for the truth, Fearless Conversation guides participants through genuine discussion that digs deep into what God has to say.
This easy-to-lead, low prep curriculum is saturated with Bible content and will:
- Help people get to know God and each other better by exploring "wondering" questions.
- Encourage people to look to the Bible and seek answers to their biggest questions.
- Foster participation so everyone is a valuable part of the dialogue.
People want to talk about their faith. Give them the opportunity to openly share their stories, ask their questions, and connect with others in a safe environment. Youll be amazed at what can happen.
This participant guide contains all the lessons and notes for the first 13 weeks of Fearless Conversation: Why Is Jesus So Radical? Participants will explore Matthew and Luke.
Fearless Conversation features a 2-year Scope and Sequence and will work for any size group. The first 13-week title, Why is Jesus so Radical?, releases 6/2/2014. Subsequent titles will be released quarterly. You can start with any volume you choose!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults