- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Fear Is Never Our Friend is Hensley Publishing's first in a new line of small group Bible studies designed for people who want to do structured Bible study, but not in workbook format.
In seven simple chapters, you'll discover why: NO can be a great answer, failure is often the beginning, you must envision limits, attitude is never enough , you must be will ing to embrace life's risks, and you can come to that place in your life where you find freedom from fear.
At the end of each chapter you'll find questions designed for reflection and discussion, so you can easily use it for personal or small group study. This design also allows you to determine for yourself just how in depth your Bible study will be.
Number of Pages: 190
Vendor: Hensley Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Breaking the Worry Habit . . . Forever: God's Plan for Lasting Peace of Mind, includes Study GuideElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 45% ($6.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW919272
Growing Older & Wiser, LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesDale Larsen, Sandy LarsenInterVarsity Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$9.00Save 33% ($3.01)
In this encouraging and inspiring book, author Gary Richardson shares his powerful secrets and proven principles that can eliminate fear's destructive power from our lives when we exercise our God-given faith.
This book will encourage you to leap with both feet off your personal cliff of limitations and into a life free of fear. As you dare to open your mind and heart to the truth about faith and fear.
Questions for reflection and discussion at the end of each chapter make this book an ideal choice for small group Bible study.
Beth4 Stars Out Of 5Very helpful to people raised to fear.September 20, 2016BethQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I have fear at the root of nearly every emotion I have ever felt and every decision I have ever had to make. I think the real reason people do most of what they do is rooted in fear. Though most will deny it. This book is a God send and I am not finished with it yet but will be reading it over and over.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral