- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
As a leader, have you ever faced the decision of who you should choose for a position and what criteria you should use to make the selection? Have you ever been pressured to select someone because of his or her status or some other condition not related to the job qualifications? Or, are you a person who has diligently prepared yourself for a position and see yourself as one who would be an asset to a team, yet continue to be denied opportunities to display your talents? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you. Favoritism: An action sought; A sin that destroys is a book that exposes the sin of biased favoritism. It provides scripture references that reveal God’s perception of favoritism, what it may look like as an action sought and an action extended. More importantly, this book provides encouragement for those who have found themselves to be victims of unfair favoritism and guidance for leaders on how favoritism should be handled in ethical ways that honor God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues