Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Better Homes and Gardens ® Kids Favorites Made Healthy brings you proof that the meals your kids love don't have to be bad for them. Prepare their favorite restaurant entrées, snacks, and goodies - all with the peace of mind in knowing nutritious meals are the delicious end result.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Cooking
DK Cook it: Learn to Cook 100 Easy RecipesDK / 2013 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 48% ($9.50)
The Everything Kids' Cookbook: From mac n cheese to double chocolate chip cookiesSandra K. NissenbergAdams Media / Trade Paperback$6.79 Retail:
$9.99Save 32% ($3.20)
Biggest Book of Slow Cooker RecipesBetter Homes & Gardens / 2002 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$19.95Save 42% ($8.46)
- 150 nutrient-packed recipes: Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, desserts, and dozens of other kid favorites.
- Ask the experts: A special section for parents that includes hints for increasing—without objection—and for improving your child's physical fitness and self esteem.
- Quick recipes for main dishes, sides, snacks, salads, and desserts use off-the-shelf ingredients.
- Complete nutrition information with every recipe including carbohydrate guidelines and exchanges appropriate for diabetic meal planning.
- No-guilt party food for any occasion.