Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Clean your home and care for your body with 99 Amish home remedies from Georgia Varozza. Easy to make, the salves, ointments, teas, and cleaning solutions found inside are made from common household ingredients. Add a piece of the Plain life to your everyday living. eBook Version.
|Title: 99 Favorite Amish Home Remedies: *Healing Cures from Foods and Herbs *Soothing Salves and Creams *Natural Solutions for Your Home - eBook|
By: Georgia Varozza
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Vendor: Harvest House Publishers|
Publication Date: 2016
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home: No-Nonsense Advice that Will Inspire You to CLEAN like the DICKENS - eBookThelma MeyerGrand Central Life & Style / 2009 / ePub$12.99
Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized, The: *Manage Your Time *Eliminate Clutter and Experience Order *Keep Your Family First - eBookKaren EhmanHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW22964EB
Keeping House: The Litany of Everyday Life - eBookMargaret Kim PetersonJossey-Bass / 2010 / ePub$14.99
Bestselling author Georgia Varozza takes the difficulty out of creating healing teas, general cleaning items, and personal care products. Her recipes, which have served generations of Plain people, contain common household ingredients and are easy to make and use. You’ll find 99 creative ways to clean your home and heal your body with
- salves, ointments, and tonics for aches and pains
- teas for colds, flu, allergies, and headaches
- cleaning solutions for around the house (inside and out)
You don’t have to forego electricity or drive a horse and buggy to have your life and house benefit from the sweet simplicity of Amish remedies. You will find these home remedies to be so much easier and less expensive that you will wonder why you’ve been using chemicals for all of these years. You will also find information about Amish and Mennonite stores in case you wish to order practical products Plain people use and enjoy.
Let these old-fashioned but eminently useful and effective options bring the simple life into your home every day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns