- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Experience the Father's love and become a better dad.
Married and single fathers will benefit from this study that explores the many issues facing dads from a biblical perspective. The Father's Plan: A Bible Study for Dads encourages men at every age and stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God, building a legacy of faith to leave for future generations.
This seven-week study helps fathers explore fatherhood in the light of the Bibles teachings. The personal reflection questions will draw fathers into quality personal time with their Heavenly Father, and the group discussion questions will lead dads to reflect on their legacy and to grow in their God-given role.
Robert Wolgemuth is the author of the bestselling book She Calls Me Daddy. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth, Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose, and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Mans Life with Mark DeVries, and Whats in the Bible with Dr. R. C. Sproul. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry