- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
In August of 1996, Robert released his first book, She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs to Know about Building a Complete Daughter. The book became a bestseller. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth: What a Christian Home Looks Like and How to Build One; Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy: Building a New Relationship with Your Daughter after You Walk Her Down the Aisle. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Mans Life: What Every Groom Needs to Know with Mark DeVries, and Whats in the Bible with Dr. RC Sproul.
His speaking assignments have taken him across America and through several foreign countries.
Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. As a layman, he has taught adult Sunday school classes since 1969 in Texas, Tennessee and Florida
A 1969 graduate of Taylor University, he received an honorary doctorate in 2005. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss. .
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting