A Father's Stew: The Biblical Integration of Family, Work & Ministry - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morgan James Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
In an age where fathers are separated from their families for most of the day, how can we fulfill the biblical mandate to train our children when ""you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up"" (Deuteronomy 6)? Given our current culture, is it possible to integrate family, work and ministry in a biblical manner? What is God's provision for raising godly children and what are our responsibilities? Read on to discover God's vision for fathers as we are challenged from the Scripture to balance the areas of family, work and ministry and to blend these three ingredients to form a godly stew, a sweet smelling aroma to God.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology