Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Compatibility Standard▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Despite what TV sitcoms imply, fathers are extremely important in the lives of their children! This ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation includes statistical data and biblical wisdom and a good sense of humor to show the importance of fathers in today's changing society. This easy-to-use presentation is a perfect overview of God's important calling for men to be true fathers. It shows that God is our best model for fathering, and explains the biblical teachings of love, instruction, and discipline. You control the timing, order, and speed.
Did you know that a dad's involvement is very important for a child's success? This presentation has dozens of facts at a glance.
- For example, statistics indicate that if the father is involved in the child's schooling, the child is more likely to get A's. (This is true for two-parent families, stepfathers, and single-parent families.)
- Youth are more at risk of first substance use without a highly involved father.
- Some studies even suggest that a father's involvement is more important than a mother's for reducing conduct problems, substance abuse (drugs and alcohol), and psychological adjustment problems.
Did you know that teens want to have their parents involved? When asked what they wished for to have a better life -
- 14% of high school students wanted a “bigger house.”
- 27% said “more money to buy items such as televisions and cars.”
- 46% said they wished for “more time spent together with family.”
Ideal as a church giveaway or Bible study for your church. The Scripture points to God as the perfect Father. He is-
- Accepting, loving, and merciful
Scripture also tells us about the fathers in the Bible who messed up. Some of the great heroes of the faith had serious failures in parenting. But the Bible also tells us that God is the “father to the fatherless.” - Psalm 68:4
Rose Publishing Product Code: 794X
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 5.5 X 7.5 (inches)
Series: Rose PowerPoint Presentations
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to KnowJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW88769
Raising a Modern Day Knight: A Father's Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood - revised editionRobert LewisTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
What a Difference a Daddy Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Dad Leaves on His Daughter's LifeDr. Kevin LemanThomas Nelson / Trade Paperback$8.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 48% ($7.70)
What He Must Be . . . If He Wants to Marry My DaughterVoddie Baucham Jr.Crossway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$17.99Save 25% ($4.50)