Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Fathered by God: Discover What Your Dad Could Never Teach YouJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
In the Fathered by God Small Group Video Series, John Eldredge presents the six stages a man goes through as he matures in life and faith, sharing insights and teaching on how each stage can be encouraged and supported by those around him.
This companion participants guide follows the DVD episodes, providing additional information and discussion questions designed to help your small group grow and bond with each other. Together you will forge companionship with God the Father while undergoing a transformation, releasing the fullness of life and the passion God designed you to live.
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in Gods love, and learning to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
LaurierEdmonton AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5May 11, 2013LaurierEdmonton AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This has been very helpful to me individually, I have shared thi book with many other guys, and based a retreat on thia materiel, the guys loved it
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides