- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
In the Fathered by God Small Group Video Series, John Eldredge presents the six stages a man goes through as he matures in life and faith, sharing insights and teaching on how each stage can be encouraged and supported by those around him.
This companion participants guide follows the DVD episodes, providing additional information and discussion questions designed to help your small group grow and bond with each other. Together you will forge companionship with God the Father while undergoing a transformation, releasing the fullness of life and the passion God designed you to live.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
LaurierEdmonton AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5May 11, 2013LaurierEdmonton AlbertaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This has been very helpful to me individually, I have shared thi book with many other guys, and based a retreat on thia materiel, the guys loved it
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry