Father Tim's Church Survival Guide - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
The author is a popular writer, humorist, blogger, and priest with a strong social media presence If you have little tolerance for ecclesiastical blowhards; if youve ever fantasized about implementing a clergy rating system (CRS); if youve ever sought tips on surviving diocesan convention; if youve ever tried to weasel your way out of pledging; then this book is for you, says Author Tim Schenck. My take on church life isnt for everyoneclergy who take themselves too seriously will hate it. But know that it all comes out of a place of deep love for God and the Church. There are inevitably things that drive us nuts about such an imperfect (i.e., human) institution. Yet if we cant observe and comment on our own foibles were left without much hope. And anyway if God doesnt have a sense of humor, Im hosed.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry