- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Today's generation is bombarded with theories about humankind and its origins. In Fatal Flaws, now in paperback with a study guide included, Hank Hanegraaff keeps Christians from falling prey to corrupting scientific speculation about the origins of life and reminds us that we are God's creation. This common-sense approach puts the concept of evolution in the grasp of everyday Christians and reminds us that ultimately the key to our purpose in this life comes from understanding whose we are and who created us.
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolinabased Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canadaand around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the worlds leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews todays most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Anti-Evolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution