Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough Study Guide - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 1998
The personal study guide leads individuals through the nine fasts described in Dr. Towns's bestselling book Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough. By the use of questions, the reader is guided through the different purposes and elements of each type of fast. It is for every Christian who is seeking a deeper relationship with God, a strengthened faith, an understanding of the relationship with God, and an understanding of the discipline of fasting. This study can be used by individuals for personal study or as a test for small Bible study groups.
Elmer L. Towns (www.elmertowns.com) is dean emeritus of the School of Religion and Theological Seminary at Liberty University, which he cofounded in 1971 with Jerry Falwell. He continues to teach the Pastor's Bible Class at Thomas Road Baptist Church each Sunday, which is televised on a local network and Angel One. He and his wife, Ruth, live in Forest, Virginia.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides