- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this easy-to-understand instruction manual that offers a step-by-step fasting protocol for better health, Colbert explains the needs, benefits, and lifestyle of fasting from both physical and spiritual perspectives. Special features include daily recipes and testimonials from successful fasters.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Your overall health will improve as you:
- Give restorative rest to your digestive tract.
- Cleanse your body of undesirable toxins.
- Boost your immune system to prevent disease and illness, thus giving you a longer life.
- Make yourself look better and help your skin become clearer.
- Melt away toxic fat to help you feel better.
- Repair and rejuvenate every organ, including your brain.
- Bring spiritual cleansing and renewal to your relationship with God.
Dr. Don Colbert is a board-certified family practice medical doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine, treating over 17,000 patients. Since 1984, Dr. Colbert has helped thousands of patients regain good health and live pain free after years of suffering. A graduate of Oral Roberts School of Medicine, he has received extensive training in nutritional medicine. As a result, he has founded and developed his own nutritional supplement line, Divine Health Nutritional Products. Dr. Colbert also co-hosts Golden Eagle Network's "Your Health Matters" with his wife, Mary. They frequently lead health seminars at home and abroad, the address health and nutrition issues as guests on national talk shows and news broadcasts. Don and Mary make their home in Central Florida.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness