- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Bestselling author Kay Arthur and dynamic Bible teacher Janna Arndt offer an exciting finish to the series that began with You're a Brave Man, Daniel! (which covered Daniel 1-6). In Fast-Forward to the Future, Max, Molly, and the great detective beagle Sam help create TV shows based on Daniel 7-12.
Kids discover scriptural principles as they draw storyboards, help actors with lines, create special effects, and work puzzles. They also explore:
- who has visions and dreams and what they mean
- who the four beasts are
- who the ten horns and the "little horn" represent
- why wars will occur
- why Christians don't have to worry about the future
This fast-paced, hands-on study highlights great truths about God and reveals His awesome plan for the times to come.
Perfect for Sunday school, Bible classes, homeschooling, and individual study.
jland812Slidell, LAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Great Bible Study on DanielJanuary 24, 2013jland812Slidell, LAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleIf you're looking for a Bible study to do with your child, I highly recommend this one on the book of Daniel. We're working through it right now and, though I've been through Beth Moore's Daniel more than once and even taught it, this little book is helping me understand the visions even more clearly. Daniel's visions are challenging and the numerous images, diagrams and comparisons and repetition in the book are really wonderful for keeping it all together. If you have never studied Daniel, you are truly missing something amazing and this would be a great way to start. If you struggle with faith, seeing how God predicted the rise and fall of the kingdoms of Persia, Greece (including referencing Alexander the Great), and Rome years, even hundreds of years, before they happened is eye-opening and possibly life-changing. What a gift to give to your child to strengthen their faith while they're still so young.
RuthSalem, ALAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Product!March 30, 2011RuthSalem, ALAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are a homeschooling family and are required to have a Bible curriculum. My kids love this series of Bible studies! They can, for the most part, do them alone which enhances their quiet time with the Lord. Good pricing also.
Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5October 26, 2009Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: maleKay Arthur and Janna Arndt hit another homerun with this book! My children absolutly love the entire series And they are learning their bible in profound ways! There are NO BETTER bible study books on the market.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.