- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Discover how to reclaim the lost art of romance and create a love story for the ages! Inspired by the motion picture Old Fashioned, Ginger Kolbaba's 40-day devotional offers readings to ponder and questions for reflection to help you embrace romantic love as God intended it - slow, deep, and lasting. Contains a variety of practical quizzes, questions, and discussion starters to help young couples determine their compatability. Perfect for single Christians ages 18 to 35, fans of the movie, singles ministries, youth group leaders, and marriage counselors. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
As you work your way through this 40-day journey of inspiring readings and questions for reflection, youll discover all the unique and amazing benefits of doing things the old-fashioned way and be well on your way to creating a love story for the ages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships