Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Workman Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
Bringing the world of the Civil War to your fingertips, Fandex presents a field guide to the battles, generals, causes and outcomes of America's national tragedy.
Who shaped and inspired the mighty Army of the Potomac? Where was Lee headed when his army unexpectedly collided with Union cavalry just west of Gettysburg? What news turned the 1864 election and carried Lincoln into his second term? Documented with a compelling selection of on-the-spot photographs, full-color prints, paintings and historical artifacts. Civil War finally lets you get it straight.
Mrs. Shirley5 Stars Out Of 5June 28, 2001Mrs. ShirleyThis Civil War Guide was a great study aide for my son. He used it to reveiw the key points of the Civil War. Because of this Guide he was well prepared and got a 100% on his unit test. Since this guild worked so well, I'm buying the Composers, The Body, And 50 States Guides, for Music, Biology, and American History. These Guides can also be used as games when you go away on vacation or car trips.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Military History >> Civil War
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 19th Century Events
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational