Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Workman Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
Bringing the world of the Civil War to your fingertips, Fandex presents a field guide to the battles, generals, causes and outcomes of America's national tragedy.
Who shaped and inspired the mighty Army of the Potomac? Where was Lee headed when his army unexpectedly collided with Union cavalry just west of Gettysburg? What news turned the 1864 election and carried Lincoln into his second term? Documented with a compelling selection of on-the-spot photographs, full-color prints, paintings and historical artifacts. Civil War finally lets you get it straight.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Military History >> Civil War
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 19th Century Events
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational