The Allergy Book: Solving Your Family's Nasal Allergies, Asthma, Food Sensitivities, and Related Health and Behavioral Problems - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Little, Brown and Company
Publication Date: 2015
From America's most trusted name in pediatrics, a comprehensive guide to treating and preventing nasal allergies, asthma, food allergies and intolerances, and more. Allergies are one of the most common ailments, causing children to miss school and parents to miss work. Left untreated or unresolved, stuffy noses, itchy skin, and irritated bellies can lead to chronic asthma, eczema, inflammatory bowel disease, and neurological disorders. Today's parents don't just want to treat their family's allergy symptoms ¿ they want to eliminate allergies and prevent chronic and long-term health complications. The Sears show them how. Drs. Robert and William Sears present a science-based approach that has helped alleviate allergies in many of their patients, providing a plan not only for treatment, but also for prevention. A family-friendly resource, THE ALLERGY BOOK offers all the reassurance and accessible, practical advice that parents need to resolve their children's allergies, now and throughout their lives.
Robert W. Sears, MD, FAAP, a board-certified pediatrician, is the author ofThe Vaccine Book and The Autism Book, and coauthor of The Baby Book, and The Portable Pediatrician. William Sears, MD, FRCP, has practiced pediatrics for more than 40 years. He and his wife Martha, a registered nurse and health consultant, are the parents of eight children and the authors of more than 40 books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns