Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
77 Ways Your Family Can Make a Difference: Ideas and Activities for Serving OthersPenny A. ZellerBeacon Hill Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied SoulSarah MaeTyndale House / 2016 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
Is your family all that it could be?
Many feel bombarded by images and experiences of broken families, but this is not how God intended families to be!
So often we examine the traits of unhealthy families, but Gary Chapman paints a biblical portrait of what a loving, stable family looks like. He details five timeless characteristics that create a healthy family environment:
- A heart for service
- Husbands and wives who relate intimately
- Parents who guide their children
- Children who obey and honor their parents
- Husbands who love and lead
In Dr. Chapman's own words, "What happens to your family does make a difference not only to you and your children, but to the thousands of young observers who are in search of a functional family."
This book is not merely for reading, but for living. Experience God's design for family.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life