Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Family Vocation: God's Calling in Marriage, Parenting, and Childhood - eBook|
By: Gene Edward Veith Jr., Mary J. Moerbe
Format: DRM Free ePub
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW24445EB
What does it mean to be called as a husband, a wife, a parent, a child? How does the grace of the gospel impact how we carry out our particular calling? How does Gods presence influence the struggles that families face?
Gene Veith joins forces with his daughter Mary Moerbe to explore these kinds of questions as well as the roles of calling and vocation in family life. Though we have little control over who is in our family (other than choosing a spouse and deciding to have children), God has placed us with specific people for specific reasons. Veith and Moerbe show how our roles are distinct and important to Gods plan for our livesand that when we have a biblical understanding of those roles in our families, we can move away from common dysfunctions and toward forgiveness and healing.
Writing with sensitivity and wisdom, Veith and Moerbe address the common problems facing contemporary families: the crosses, the weaknesses, and the uncertainties. They articulate a compelling, biblical paradigm for creating and sustaining loving and forgiving families who maintain hope in the face of cultural pressure. This book is an important resource for all Christians, including pastors, counselors, and those working in family ministry.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce