- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Mark A. Yarhouse and James N. Sells survey the major approaches of family therapy, treating significant psychotherapeutic issues within a Christian framework, and offering timely wisdom for therapeutic practice. Fully updated and revised, this second edition includes new chapters on cohabitation and LGBTQ+ marriage and family formation. Family Therapies is an indispensable resource for those in the mental health professions, including counselors, psychologists, family therapists, social workers, and pastors.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
|Publication Date: 2017|
Mark A. Yarhouse (PsyD, Wheaton College) is the Hughes Endowed Chair and professor of psychology at Regent University where he directs the Institute for the Study of Sexual Identity and is a core faculty member in the doctoral program in clinical psychology. A licensed clinical psychologist, he practices privately in the Virginia Beach area, providing individual, couples, family, and group counseling.
James N. Sells (Ph.D., University of Southern California) is professor of counseling and director of the Ph.D. program in counselor education and supervision at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, where he has taught since 2005. He has served on the faculties of Northern Illinois University and West Texas A&M University, and he is also a licensed psychologist.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology