Add To Cart
or checkout with
If you wonder how to help your children understand today’s racial dynamics and respond in God-honoring ways, you’re not alone. Practical and engaging, The Race-Wise Family offers immediately applicable action steps to help you raise kingdom-minded kids who will stand against racial injustice as an outpouring of their relationship with God.
Deeply rooted in Scripture, The Race-Wise Family includes:
• key biblical insights for understanding a theology of race
• discussion questions, prayers, and conversation starters for your whole family
• age-appropriate ideas for discussing current events with your kids and teens
• guidance for addressing the roots of racial bias in the world and your own heart
• activities and resources you can use with kids of all ages to be part of hope and healing in your community
The Race-Wise Family helps you and your kids celebrate the diversity of God’s kingdom as you take small steps at home today that can make a difference in the world for generations.
|Title: Race-Wise Family: Ten Postures to Becoming Households of Healing and Hope|
By: Helen Lee Dooley, Michelle Reyes
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Stock No: WW3193952
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.