- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Connecting deeply with our kids can be difficult in our busy, technology-driven lives. Reading aloud offers us a chance to be fully present with our children. It also increases our kids academic success, inspires compassion, and fortifies them with the inner strength they need to face lifes challenges. As Sarah Mackenzie has found with her own six children, reading aloud long after kids are able to read to themselves can deepen relationships in a powerful way.
Founder of the immensely popular Read-Aloud Revival podcast, Sarah knows first-hand how reading can change a childs life. In The Read-Aloud Family, she offers the inspiration and age-appropriate book lists you need to start a read-aloud movement in your own home. From a toddlers wonder to a teenagers resistance, Sarah details practical strategies to make reading aloud a meaningful family ritual. Reading aloud not only has the power to change a familyit has the power to change the world.
Sarah Mackenzie is an author, speaker, and podcast host. She created the Read-Aloud Revival podcast in 2014. That fateful decision resulted in a highly rated show with millions of downloads. Sarah helps families all over the world fall in love with books. She lives in the Northwest with her husband, Andrew. She homeschools their six kids and considers it her high calling to make sure they are well-stocked in the best books she can find.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting