- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Drawing on her own experiences, Stabley teaches readers how to speak the powerful words of healing over their loved ones. "Just as the propensities to sin are passed from generation to generation, so are the good traits and blessings," she writes.
Mentioned more than three hundred times in the Bible and very different from the more familiar generational curse, iniquity is passed from one generation to the next and often a learned behavior that can be broken. Some iniquities, such as marital unfaithfulness or drug addiction, are fairly easy to see. Others, like laziness, class envy, and unforgiveness, are much more difficult to detect. In Break Your Family Iniquities Forever, complete with a quick reference guide, Stabley discusses adultery, fear, lewdness, idolatry, hatred, jealousy, wrath, selfish ambitions, heresies, envy, revelries, poverty, chronic complaining, bitterness, gossiping, back-biting, coveting, dishonesty, and false humility, to name a few.
Each of these, according to Stabley, can be overcome with prayerful discovery of the iniquity, followed by confession, repentance, announcing the iniquity, and declaring it broken over you and your family line. Families "fail to live happy, prosperous, and productive lives because they are forever battling sins over which they seem to never have victory," she writes. Her process is certain to help readers escape their prison of sadness caused by years of iniquities bondage.
Ali Stabley is a Ministry Training School graduate and holds her ministerial license with Evangel Association of Churches and Ministries (EACM) in Roseville, Michigan. She and her husband, Garth, live in Las Vegas, and they have two adult children, Lisa and Chase, and one grandson, Ian. Ali has six siblings, all of whom have successfully overcome many of their iniquities and serve the Lord with success!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting