Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In addition to Bible basics, the last section offers lots of practical tips and suggestions on things like choosing a translation, using a concordance or encyclopedia, and organizing your own personal Bible study or family devotions. There are Bible reading plans, maps and charts, and lists that help you find familiar Bible stories or specific topics such as "What the Bible says about Heaven."
Ideal for busy parents, grandparents, and teachers. 384 pages, softcover from Crossway.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Christin Ditchfield is an author, conference speaker, and internationally syndicated radio host. As a professional freelance writer, Christin has written dozens of best-selling gospel tracts and hundreds of articles for national and international magazines. She is the author of more than sixty-seven books and blogs at ChristinDitchfield.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General