Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
That's the purpose of this Family Guide. Use it to light your way as you climb through the wardrobe and into the fantastic land of Narnia. It will enrich your reading of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and will point you to the ultimate source of truth, the Bible.
- Introduction to author C.S. Lewis, focusing on his life, his faith and his inspiration for the Chronicles
- A chapter-by-chapter look at The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - highlighting biblical parallels and principles, questions for reflection, and related Scriptures
- A list of important characters
- And much, much more!
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Christin Ditchfield is the host of the syndicated radio program "Take It to Heart!" heard daily on stations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. She is a popular conference speaker and author of more than 40 books. Her articles have appeared in numerous national and international magazines, including Focus on the Family, Todays Christian Woman, Sports Spectrum, and Power for Living.
Questions answered5 Stars Out Of 5Understanding the type of ChristSeptember 12, 2016Questions answeredQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Most of us have read the book or seen the movie, it was a desire to help the children learn, but the adults in our little church are very interested in learning with the children how to understand who Jesus is and in an non-traditional way,
Niecy5 Stars Out Of 5A Family Guide to the Lion, the Witch, and the WardrobeAugust 16, 2016NiecyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent guide for parents, teachers, and discerning students who want to get the most spiritual value out of their experience in reading the Chronicles of Narnia, understanding scriptural references and principles that are woven throughout the writings of C. S. Lewis. Tremendous insight and interesting commentary! Thoroughly enhances the reading of the book itself.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.