Add To Cart
When Work & Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: When Work & Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family|
By: Andy Stanley
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.19 (inches)|
Weight: 5 ounces
Stock No: WW423795
Andy StanleyHarperChristian Resources / 2010 / DVDOur Price$18.995 out of 5 stars for Staying in Love: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan DVD. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$26.99Save 30% ($8.00)
Kevin Brennfleck, Kay Marie BrennfleckWiley / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$16.955 out of 5 stars for Live Your Calling: A Practical Guide to Finding and Fulfilling Your Mission in Life. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Candace Cameron BureB&H Books / 2013 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.294.5 out of 5 stars for Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Lets face it. With all the demands of the workplace and all the details of a family its only a matter of time before one bumps into the other. And many of us end up cheating our families when the commitments of both collide. In this practical book, Andy Stanley will help you...
• establish priorities and boundaries to protect what you value most.
• learn the difference between saying your family is your priority and actually making them your priority.
• discover tested strategies for easing tensions at home and at work.
Watch as this powerful book transforms your life from time-crunching craziness to life-changing success.
Includes a four-week discussion guide
Previously released as Choosing to Cheat
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Family vs Career
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.