Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Unabridged audio CD; read by Lloyd James.
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 5.44 X 6.38 X 0.56 (inches)|
Lets face it. With all the demands of the workplace and all the details of a family its only a matter of time before one bumps into the other. And many of us end up cheating our families when the commitments of both collide. In this practical book, Andy Stanley will help you...
• establish priorities and boundaries to protect what you value most.
• learn the difference between saying your family is your priority and actually making them your priority.
• discover tested strategies for easing tensions at home and at work.
Watch as this powerful book transforms your life from time-crunching craziness to life-changing success.
Andy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one campus to five in the Atlanta area and has helped plant over thirty strategic partner churches globally. Each Sunday, more than twenty-five thousand people attend worship services at one of North Point Ministries five campuses. Andys books include Enemies of the Heart, The Next Generation Leader, How Good is Good Enough? and many more. He lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Sandra, and their children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family