Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Looking for an easy way to get dinner on the table tonight? Spend just a little time prepping these weeknight-perfect meals, then let the slow cooker do the cooking for you. From fork-tender roasts and savory soups and sandwiches to mouthwatering casseroles and potluck fare, you'll create food that everyone in your family - kids on up - will enjoy. Colorful icons on every page help you spot the perfect recipe for the perfect occasion.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.13 X 7.38 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Cooking
Better Homes and Gardens Year-Round Slow Cooker RecipesBetter Homes & Gardens / 2013 / Hardcover$26.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 10% ($3.00)
Biggest Book of Slow Cooker RecipesBetter Homes & Gardens / 2003 / Spiral Bound$14.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 25% ($4.96)
Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites: Comforting Slow-Cooker Recipes, Revised and UpdatedPhyllis GoodGood Books / 2016 / Spiral Bound$13.99 Retail:
$20.99Save 33% ($7.00)
Better Homes and Gardens Diabetic Living Cookbook: More than 150 Delicious Recipes for Eating Well with DiabetesBetter Homes & Gardens / 2006 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
- More than 200 slow cooker recipes include meaty main dishes, poultry entrees, meatless dishes, soups and stews, and savory sandwiches.
- “Simple Serve-Alongs” chapter provides fast, easy recipes for tasty salads, breads, sides, and desserts to complete any slow-cooked meal.
- “Bring a Dish” chapter highlights crowd-pleasing, kid-friendly fare that's perfect for potlucks and gatherings.
- “Quick Menu” boxes suggest easy accompaniments to complete the meal.
- At-a-glance callouts highlight Fast Prep, Kids' Favorites, and Freeze with Ease recipes throughout the book.
- 100 enticing color photos will inspire you to pull out your slow cooker and get started.