Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 5.00 X 0.75 (inches)|
Matt Kell is a young husband and father in the late stages of terminal cancer. His former classmate Cathy Spehn has recently moved to his hometown with her husband and three children. Four weeks after Matt dies on Christmas Day, Cathy develops a bad headache. She dies seventeen days later of inoperable brain cancer. On her last day of life, she tells her husband, Michael: "Call Gina Kell."
The Color of Rain illuminates the stepping-stones of healing that led to a new life for Michael, Gina, and their five children. This remarkable real-life Brady Bunch story explores the differences between despair and grief, denial and joy, bitterness and redemption.
Told from alternating points of view, Michael and Gina's gripping journey of "growing new hearts" inspires readers to not just survive loss but to receive the courage, faith, and identity that God gives in the midst of tragedyand be transformed forever.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living